Monday, March 16, 2009
My passionate and loving Sophia -
Stars move gently through the early morning hours as I look out the window to the heavens above, not wanting to succumb to sleep just yet. Is it the wine or the intoxication of you that has so completely engulfed me this night? The question itself brings a smile to my face and I know you were the greater of the two my love.
Lying here, my right arm holding you so closely to me, feeling your soft, supple nakedness pressed against mine, I find myself in a state of peace I never want to leave. Your head on my shoulder as your pillow, your arm across my chest and you hand upon my heart - your passion the ember which sparked the first moment of time in the universe.
Listening, I hear the soft and gentle rhythm of your sleeping breath. You muttered yourself to sleep in my arms, repeating "I love you, I love you, I love you over and over until you passed into sleep. Those words, your intent, echoing in my ears and in my heart; I will not sleep tonight and I will never sleep the same again. This moment is heaven and I find that I have been seduced by you at every level where any part of me exists. I am yours my precious and beloved. I am yours......... πάντα
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment