Monday, March 16, 2009
My modest Sophia –
Your facets never cease to amaze me; always attempting to hide your beauty from the world in true modesty. Even as well as we know one another, I only now find that you are such a talented vocalist my precious one. I have heard you sing before, but always a muted song – a song sung truly but softly.
Last night you finally allowed me to hear your full voice and it is so beautiful in range and tone and in passion. No songbird of Nature ever sang a sweeter song my love, with notes so pure, so true; the passion of your tune touching me as only a song of such intense passion can do my beautiful Sophia.
When your song was finished you said you were embarrassed for having sung so passionately with me listening; but I am not embarrassed for listening to your sweet notes. No, now that I know the lyrics that spilled from your lips, I feel only the urge to join you in duet my love. Though your singing did disturb my sleep until quite late, this morning finds me awake and fit and more in love with you than ever my precious.
πάντα
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment