Monday, March 16, 2009
My Light and my Love –
You move me and touch me as nothing ever has my love. It is not just the love you give me, but it is your innate and total understanding of Love, what it truly is and what it truly does, that humbles me at your feet and at the feet of Love itself.
I understand the Sufi’s passion for Love, the Hedonist’s pursuit of pleasure, and the ancients Greek’s understanding of Love; but, not until one lonely, dark night did I understand Love itself. Then a few scant words from your lips and the touch of your heart upon mine brought about revelation to my soul. In that moment, in your eyes, I saw the truth of all the Love that has ever existed my precious.
Love is the moving of two bodies in Time and Space, drawn together as surely as the stars are driven and drawn by gravity. I find myself moving toward you with a constancy and surety that are as inevitable as the sunrise. The truth of Love that I have found in your heart causes me to tremble, both in joy and understanding. Your heart is taking me places I did not know existed my beloved Sophia.
πάντα
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment