Monday, March 16, 2009
My lovely and divine Sophia –
Again, you have touched me so deeply, I find myself swept off my feet, and it is not yet daylight. I have awakened and find that Spring has arrived. The thought arises in my mind that you have indeed brought Spring into my soul, into my life. You have nurtured my rebirth, my regrowth, and provided sustenance to my very being. God has truly given you such powers that are nothing short of divine.
Quietly I stand in the darkness, looking out the window at the pear trees proudly displaying their new blossoms, so white they shine even in the darkness of the early morning hour. In that brightness I see your smile, hear your laughter and suddenly my soul is brought to its knees in humbleness and praise – you have changed me so, but disturbed nothing within me that is my true self. You have wrought a masterpiece with nothing but the beauty of your soul and the love of your heart.
In the quietness of awe, I find myself making my way back to our bed and where I lie beside you. Careful not to wake you, I hold you close to me in sacred embrace until the sun awakens. Only God will see the dampness in the corners of my eyes as I quietly listen to your breathing and smell the fragrance of your hair.
πάντα
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment