Monday, March 16, 2009
My beautiful and beloved -
Spring had arrived and rains were heavy; I sat at the edge of the swift running stream and watched as shining stones, one after another, washed to the banks, unearthed from the layers of mud which had held them captive for so long. It caused me to consider you my love, and what you have done for me.
The way you gave yourself to me before witnesses; the way you gave yourself to me with no witnesses; and, the way you have given of yourself to me every day of my Life since then. You have washed me as clean as these stones, freeing my soul from captivity. Your love and devotion cleansing me of all the scars and misery I carried about with me for so long.
I do not need to cross this stream today my love, I need only to come home to you.
πάντα
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment