My precious peach Sophia –
Every day of my life is so different now, I cannot even remember how it was before. With each day of my life, I find I am captured again and again by the love you bestow upon me. With each day of my life, my heart is taken anew by you, always to places deeper than I even knew existed. Until now, I find myself so completely lost in you that I could never find my way out – nor do I ever want to.
No longer can I look at a flower or a cloud or even a drop of rain the same – now they all mean something more meaningful to me, all because of you. The wind feels different to me now, even the air that I breathe is sweeter.
You are given to me and in that way I find that I am given to you. It must surely be that you have bewitched me my precious love; for I am totally under the spell that I hear whenever your lips move, completely captivated by the innocent truth of your heart. I am enraptured by your very being – I am born anew into this life each day by that single word you speak to me.
πάντα
No comments:
Post a Comment