My gentle and lovely Sophia–
I find myself waking to the muted early light, making its way into our bedroom in a most languid manner this morning. You are still sleeping, curled tightly against me as you are every morning; I feel the texture of your hair on my chest and the warmth of your body against mine. My heart is overcome with the way you touch me my precious love.
You do touch me so – but it is not just the silken touch of your body against mine in the dark of night. With your heart and your soul you have touched me so deeply that I am a changed man, never could I ever be that which I was before; whatever that was, for I do not remember what I was before you touched me with your spirit so true. As you have held me in the touch of your hands, your unseen wings have silently carried me to places of love that I never knew existed.
And I know I too have touched you my love, I can see it in your eyes and hear it in your voice. So come, rest your head on my shoulder and leave any pain of the day upon my chest, there is no rush to arise this morning my beautiful lover. As you have touched me with your soul, touch me with your body and let our pleasures number as the stars upon a clear fall night.
πάντα
No comments:
Post a Comment